All the time we get a tone of emails and comments with people asking how they can become our endorsers. We thought it would be a good idea to write a comprehensive explanation shedding some light on this very question as well as a few more important related issues.
On September 30, 2018 we went to Los Angeles to take part in LA Amp Show. To put it short, the trade show was a blast! It’s always nice to hear good things about our work, but getting so much praise for our guitars was incredible. We even got the Certificate of Excellence. It’s such an honor.
There’s a good reason for such a flashy title. We entered into a historic collaboration with SoloDallas, the company known for their pedals and amps with awesome classic rock tones. You might know this company for their Schaffer Replica found in the rig of one small band called AC/DC. Having heard the amazing sounds of the Replica, we immediately remembered the golden days of rock and got inspired to create a perfect guitar to compliment this classic sound.
It’s time we spilled the beans and told you what D.A.G is all about. One question we get all the time is ‘what does the name mean?’ That’s the easiest part to explain. Name D.A.G was created based on the surnames of ideologist and designer Alexander Doroshenko and master luthier Vadim Gavrilenko. The ‘A’ in the middle is just for the harmony of sounds.
UNIVERSUM UKRAINE CONTEST
We have already entered the Ukrainian market and are ready to announce the conditions for the contest among musicians of our Motherland.
The winners will be awarded the title of Universum Guitars official artists. This means that we will promote your art on our site and social networks, involve you in the recording of reviews of our instruments and invite you to master classes in your cities and to Universum Guitars events, which will be attended by well-known world guitarists. In addition, you will receive a special discount for the purchase of our guitars.
1. Make a video with your new guitar from Universum Guitars. This may be your own song, a jam session, experimental music and any music video you can imagine. Entries from bands are also accepted, but keep in mind that your guitar should be clearly visible in the video.
2. Post your video on YouTube with hashtag #UniversumUkraine in the video title.
3. Sign up for our Facebook page
4. The contest ends on 30.11.2018 only on the territory of Ukraine.
After the above-mentioned deadline, we will select 10 best works.
The results will be announced on our Facebook page with links to the winners' videos.
Bulding Universum together!
We are glad to inform you that our guitars can already be found at the following stores in Ukraine:
1. Tik-Tak (Kyiv, 10 Kostyantynivska str., 04071)
2. Atlanta Show (Kyiv, 16 Lva Tolstoho str., 02000)
3. PRO Audio (Rivne, 31 Dubenska str., Rivne region, 33017)
4. Music Salon "Elton" (Lviv, 4 Stefanyk str., 79000)
5. Music Lavka (Odessa, 44 Velyka Arnautska str.,65000)
6. Musical instruments YAMAHA (Mykolaiv, 141 Central ave., 54000)
7. MUZDOM (Kharkiv, 17/19 Kovalska str., 61000)
8. Leader Promusic (Kharkiv, 58 Lva Landau str., Kharkiv region, 61000)
9. Indigo Music (Dnipro, Andriya Fabra str. 15, 49000)
10.Music Brand (Kropivnitsky, 12 Velyka Perspektyvna str., 25000)
Come on, test guitars and share your experiences!